CPU cooling fan on Quad Core MinnowBoard Turbot?

CPU cooling fan on Quad Core MinnowBoard Turbot?

Montala
Hi,

Am I correct in assuming that the latest release of the MinnowBoard Turbot, with the faster E3845 processor, comes with the CPU cooling fan already fitted, as shown in the pictures?

I have ordered one from Mouser Electronics, here in the UK, and am eagerly waiting for its arrival, hopefully in about three weeks time!

David.

Re: [MinnowBoard] CPU cooling fan on Quad Core MinnowBoard Turbot?

Ottaway, Brian R
Yes. Fan installed.