[MinnowBoard] Building debug-info for loadable android kernel modules on minnowboard

[MinnowBoard] Building debug-info for loadable android kernel modules on minnowboard

INES BALI
Hi,

i'd like to ask you how to build debug-info for loadable andoird kernel modules on minnowmaxboard Does it is generated while we build a module, if so where it will be located?

i have all ready downloaded a pre-built android image and provised  my minnow board now i'd like to change the kernel to get debug-info

Any help please ?

Regards,

Ines