[MinnowBoard] Case suggestions for use with Silver Jaw lure

[MinnowBoard] Case suggestions for use with Silver Jaw lure

Michael
Hello,

I have been using Minnowboards for a few years with the half case and it
has worked fine.

i am working on a new project where I would like to travel with a
Minnowboard and need something a little more protective.  In this
instance, I am also using a silver jaw lure to add a wireless + ssd.

Is there existing cases or ones that can be 3d printed that work well
with the silver jaw lure?  I found the "tacklebox" case, but at $99 it
is quite expensive and with the metal case probably wouldn't be great
for wireless usage.

Any suggestions?

Michael

Re: [MinnowBoard] Case suggestions for use with Silver Jaw lure

Montala
Hello Michael,

I do realise that it is now over four months since you asked this question, which has not unfortunately received any replies, although I am sure that there must be other users who are looking for a similar case.

Despite the high price I did in fact order a "tacklebox" case, via Tindie over a week ago now, but it has not been dispatched yet, and the manufacturers (ProvidusDesign in Canada) have not responded to my enquiries. As I am unable to contact them by 'phone, I am hoping that my order will still be fulfilled.

Has anyone actually received one of these cases, and if so, what was their opinion of it please?

Alternatively, are there any alternatives currently available, as despite much searching, this is the only suitable case I could find, as like you I am looking for one which will accommodate a MinnowBoard Turbot fitted with a Silverjaw lure?

Thanks!

David