[MinnowBoard] Coreboot on Minnowboard MAX - rev A2

[MinnowBoard] Coreboot on Minnowboard MAX - rev A2

Sathish Kumar Balasubramaniam -ERS, HCL Tech
Hi,

To get the coreboot capability on porting to new hardware, I am trying to build coreboot (4.11) for minnowboard max (rev A2)
I am trying to take a copy of coreboot/src/mainboard/intel/minnow3 and try to change for minnowboard max.
But most of the things are confusing like romstage.c file, dsdt.asl, minnow3.fmd, etc.

Just I want to build and run the coreboot (any version) on minnowboard max, see console (atleast) and boot some linux (optional)

Kindly can you help me in the steps for this

Thanks,
B.Sathish Kumar
::DISCLAIMER::
________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check
 them for viruses and other defects.

Re: [MinnowBoard] Coreboot on Minnowboard MAX - rev A2

zahra rahimkhani
you can use this link
it have some script for coreboot 4.6 and 4.4

you can change it for coreboot 4.9 that is newest for Minnowboard max.
Just you should download file Firmware intel from this link

and Fsp file for baytrial  from this link

also, you can read this link for microcode

you can use command  of "Make menuconfig" that set coreboot graphically .
Also , you can read this book that is  a free book for  more information

Minnow max or turbo have E3800 with FSP1.1  but Minow3 have E3900 with FSP 2

Best,
Zahra

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 1:20 PM Sathish Kumar Balasubramaniam -ERS, HCL Tech <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Coreboot have some payloads .
If you use it with a Lgacy Bios you should use Seabios for example .
But if you need UEFI BIOS you should Tianocore .

you can set them in file .config or as graphically