[MinnowBoard] MB 2210 will not boot after fixing attempt from over voltage

[MinnowBoard] MB 2210 will not boot after fixing attempt from over voltage

Daniel Stjernholm Andersen
Hello,

I have the MB TurboT 2210, rev. F200. I gave it 12V, and that fried the
U35 chip :(.

I read various posts that it should be fixable, and I ordered a new
chip. When desolderen the old one, I accidentially damaged some pads. To
work around that, I have run 2 jumperwires from pin 5 to R47
DDR_SMB_DATA, and from pin 7 to R289.

Unfortunately, the board will not boot. D1 is solid, but D2 either
flashes rapidly for some seconds, or stays solid for 2-4 seconds, and
then it turns off. No output on the screen.

Have you guys got any idea what the problem could be, and if it can be
solved?

I did two small videos of the power on attempts:
https://youtu.be/477rLoZN7-c
https://youtu.be/HU3SsF51ZeU

Best regards,
Daniel