[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard firmware update

[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard firmware update

Jesus Velazquez
Hi,

I had an error when I updated my firmware board. I selected 32 bits firmware. Now, when I try update to correct firmware (64 Bits), does nothing.

Somebody know if is there another way to force the update?

Regards.

Re: [MinnowBoard] Minnowboard firmware update

Richardson, Brian

First, can you list the firmware versions you upgraded from & to?

Next, what process did you use for the upgrade? Was it the UEFI Shell utility, or an SPI hardware programmer?

Thanks … br

---

Brian Richardson, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer, Intel Software

[hidden email] -- @intel_brian (Twitter & WeChat)

https://software.intel.com/en-us/meet-the-developers/evangelists/team/brian-richardson

I had an error when I updated my firmware board. I selected 32 bits firmware. Now, when I try update to correct firmware (64 Bits), does nothing.

Somebody know if is there another way to force the update?

Regards.

Re: [MinnowBoard] Minnowboard firmware update

Jesus Velazquez
Thank you Brian,

I updated from MNW2MAX1.X64.0090.R01.1601281003 to MNW2MAX1.I32.0096.R01.1706301856 with UEFi Shell Utility.

Regards