[MinnowBoard] Replacing a pre-built image with my own built kernel

[MinnowBoard] Replacing a pre-built image with my own built kernel

INES BALI
Hello list ,

I have a Minnowmax board i flash it with a Pre-built Android image and it works but i need to Debug it so i need the Debug-info for that i built a new android kernel and i tried to replace the old kernel with mine the problem is that wile i m flashing the card it shows this error
" This kernel does not support 64-bits EFI Handover protocol
Couldn't load Boot image : Invalid Parameter"

after doing some researchers i find that it's about zImage and bzImage because my new kernel build bzImage or the first one build zImage .

Somebody have the same experience? or can resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.